Thursday, September 21, 2006

Mother's Day Out

Well today was the big day...

First off, note time flew.


I did manage to get a few chapters read out of a collection of short stories by Amy Hempel.

I had a pumpkin spice latte.

I tried on a $300 blouse, wondering if I had $300 dollars "to spend on a blouse", would I spend it on a blouse?

I had a medium rare -- beef filet sandwich , complete with a lovely array of fruit, and cheese, and a bloody mary for lunch. It really was a delicious sandwich.

I watched a group of 10 year old mathelites at Starbucks working on CRAZY math problems, with big smiles on they're faces, laughing, and enjoying math. I felt like I was on another planet.

The cell phone will always ring, when you are putting your bra back on.

I am tired!! I hope you had a good day!!

No comments: