Saturday, September 23, 2006

A day late, a dollar short.

Nothing New.

So I got a Meme from Blog Momma Tammi, it is long, so I have decided to screw it up, break it into different bits.

So todays music question is....

AWTM,

Four songs that you could listen to over and over?

Tammi

Ok, this is a hard one, because it depends on the mood. However...since I HAVE to choose. Here goes.

Today's mood....melancholy perhaps. I also realize, the choice of music here dates me. I am 36. Like DH always says, never bitch about aging, only the alternative to it.

Oh and go see Tesco, for all things music...and make sure and offer him a Belated Happy Birthday...He provides a needed service.

~Feel free to click on the musical links, they take you to Tesco's for a listen.

1) The Smiths: How soon is Now


2) The Psycodelic Furs: The Ghost In You

3) Echo and The Bunnymen: Lips Like Sugar

4) Mazzy Star: Fade Into You

5) Peter Murphy: Strange Kind of Love


Oh and tommorow, "songs that drive me up the fucking wall"....

-gee only 5?

I am tagging Ellison , because he always is listening to something.

No comments: