Monday, September 25, 2006

Is It Tuesday already?

Last night DH and I managed a motorcycle ride. Brrrrr...I am unsure what the temperatures were, but brrr. Probably only 60 or so, but when you are going 60 mph, that can feel chilly. I had my leather jacket, and gloves on, but I do think I will have to break out the chaps now. My legs were chilly. I am a wuss.

I have been enjoying my Mother-In-Law. It is wonderful to have company here, particularly with a recent turn of events, which had called my DH away for DAYS. Very disappointing for my Husband and his Mother who had been planning this trip for months.

There is a lot to tell, and photos to take, and share.

We are headed to the zoo today, the three top requested animals. The giraffe, zebra, and lion. Me, I am a fan of monkeys. Imagine that.

DH will have to go to work tonight, AGAIN...damn. I miss him, he is kinda cute.

I would suggest going over to SpouseBuzz today. Looks like we are going to be taking SpouseBuzz on the road!! We would LOVE to see you there!

No comments: