Friday, September 15, 2006

I got nothing...

Woke up this morning, nothing to say.

Who me, the talker? Yeah me. Nothing.

Got a call from some bloggers last night, damn druken bloggers, roaming the city of Washington D.C., headed to a dive bar, with some sort of kareoke list? What in the hell? Just when you think you know people. I asked to be called if anyone sang. I didn't hear back. Which I am guessing means no one sang. Thank God.

I have managed a few 4 miles walks this week, it is cool enough out of doors. I am in love with my walks, but knowing that right out my door lies a hill I must climb right away, takes a little kicking myself in the hind quarters.

I am beginning to feel up to going back to yoga and pilates, but I do realize the walking is probably better right now. My private yoga teacher, has just opened a studio, this excites me, she does strictly, yoga..no pilates. I do need to add here, the pilates was helping with my tummy.

I have lost 5 pounds since being ill, with no real exercise regime, that could be muscle loss....damn.

The leaves are falling and changing, it is still 90 degrees at some point of the day.

I have to run a few errands today, I am not thrilled, they are tedious errands.

Nothing to say....

No comments: