Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Bed Time Story




Tonight, after dinner, shower, bathing, and lotioning, and powdering, and running loose, it was story time.

Three books every night, and today we made a special trip to the library to pick up books about Grandmas. Because Grammie is coming for a visit, and she will arrive tommorow afternoon!!

I made one selection besides the Grandma books...Yeah Walter The Farting Dog...

So tonight hearing DH read Walter The Farting Dog, and watching The Collective sitting so intently listening, I was like a 10 year old, laughing and laughing every time the fart word was said...

Just when I think I am sophisticated.

Tonight, we install the dishwasher!! I wish I had the equipment for a podcast, it should be interesting to be sure. I am also sure there is grossness under the current dishwasher!!

So I better put my mopping shoes on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Wonder Woman's a school librarian (elementary/jr hi). Her kids'd love this book (at least the younger ones and the seventh graders--*heh*), but it'd probably get her called on the carpet were she to read it to some lil bitties at school.

America's Third World County, ya know...