Sunday, January 07, 2007

Tricky Tricky

This speech is my recital, I think it's very vital
To rock a rhyme, that's right on time
It's Tricky is the title, here we go...

It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time
It's Tricky...it's Tricky
~Run DMC



*The culprits*
Ok The Collective have been great. Really great.

So since they are on this "good streak", i made the mistake of loosening the reigns a bit.

Not good, I know better. I mean come on already, they are 3 and 5. Loose reigns at this age always leads to a disaster.

So after dinner,(which btw was delicious, and I will post the recipe soon)I am washing dishes. Anyway, so I am washing dishes and I ask them to brush they're teeth. So then I hear giggling and water. (no one should giggle while brushing teeth, I know it should have been my warning.) More giggling, more water.

For some reason since I am washing dishes, the running in a circle starts. There are toys that need to be picked up, they know what to do, they have to do it nightly. Instead they are circling around the livingroom like some sort of Conestoga.

I saunter into the living room, and I grab Pink Ninjas arm to try and ease her momentum and realize she is soaked. (Her pajamas that were fresh and dry only 5 minutes ago are soaked)

Huh? That seems odd, she was dry a second ago.

I walk into the bathroom, that was just cleaned top to bottom, to find water droplets EVERYWHERE. Half way up the wall, the mirror, the toilet, the floor.

Water, water everywhere...


(Keep in mind I spent a small part of my day scrubbing The Collectives bathroom today, I had just cleaned and shined the entire bathroom.)

So while I was in the kitchen cleaning, they were in another room I just cleaned, messing it up, so I could spend another 30 minutes cleaning.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

I think a vein might have exploded in my forehead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Send your kids down here. I might as well add to my insanity. ;-)