Monday, January 01, 2007

I wish you a happy fifth year


*Granny won the best gift catagory this year twice...the collapsing suspension bridge, for Sir Rowlands Thomas stuff.


There are so many things I wish for you this year. But most important of these is joy. I wish you joy.

I wish you the kind of joy that a little one gets when they can ride a bike without a hand on it, even with training wheels. And the sun is shining on your face, and the wind is on your cheeks..

The kind of joy you find when Mom makes you a 2 package cup of cocoa.

The kind of joy when you make it to the top.

The kind of joy when you discover something new...

The kind of joy that makes you come and sit on my lap and tell me "I love you Mommy".

Five is going to be fun for all of us....

I am so proud of you little man.


*Granny also won with this little portable CD player and 2 classical music compilations...he is currently lying in his little bed looking like he is in a spa, somewhere out west...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you enjoy this year as much as you enjoyed last year. You are growing up way too fast!