Thursday, January 25, 2007

roots

I look spooky right now. I really do. My roots are taking over my scalp like kudzu, on a Southern roadside. Ick. It is horrible to wake to. I looked in my personal calender, and saw it has been almost 3 1/2 months since my last foil job.


But seriously, it just took a backseat to all of the other projects in the house.

The good news is, I have not had to "go" anywhere to be seen. One of the bonuses of being a SAHM.

However I broke down and declared a hair emergency. An appointment next Thursday. Maybe I will feel like a woman again. Becasue if I was walking down the street this morning, in my t-shirt, yoga pants, with my morning fro and roots showing, I would surley be mistaken for a crack addicted homeless person. Not kidding.

Off to yoga people.

No comments: