Sunday, August 31, 2008

bah

We had a terrific time today at the State Fair...

Thing DH and I were most looking forward to...

the quilts.....

WOW.

As always, we were not dissappointed.

There were loads of them, all fantastic.

I always have my favorites though.

Bad news, my camera is on the fritz...

This after PN, adventure with it not long ago...

crap.

You would think I just threw stuff around and did not take care of it, by the looks of things here right now...

The truwk, will not come out of park...possibly an accuater.

PN's dresser leg broke in the move, we discovered this yesterday, I have to repair this tomorrow.

the bike chain keeps coming off....

the macbook got dropped, and the back hinge is wonky...

ha!

Isn't it odd that the shit is hitting the fan...

Anywho, there were a million opportunities to take great photos today.

but the quilts were amazing...

My goal was to teach myself by the end of the year. I know I will not have time to do so at this time....

However I am hoping by April!

No comments: