Monday, August 18, 2008

Streak

Not that kind...

I am unsure if it is the paint , or the finish...

I see some streaking.

Never good.

Maybe a flat finish streaks less that a satin one...

ughhh

It is not like I am a novice painter either.

It is irritating.

I spent about 9 hours painting...

crud.

In other news, YES Tammi, PN has shelves!!

Woot.

Which means her room, should look like less of a pigsty soon...

Off to decide what I am going to do about this stupid paint.

Kilz primer is excellent. BTW, but you all knew that.

And for the life of me, I cannot find my freaking camera.

New dining room set arrives today!

It will be the first new Dining Room table we have ever owned.

We have always had used, or hand me downs.

It should be mega pretty.

Off to take more face plates off, and move more crap...

Moving crap, is starting to suck.

1 comment:

.... said...

I feel your pain...good luck with the streaks, or getting rid of them.