Saturday, August 30, 2008

I do not know how he managed...

DH managed to get the rest of storage building #2 empty today! Gun safes, and the heavy stuff, sans me.

I did manage to take The Collective for a bike ride, (I think this will be an amazing way for me to stay in shape) Util the freakin snow shows up...However, I bought The Collective crappy bikes from Walmart last year ...actually I made PN buy her own bike with money she had saved. (thanks Walmart, for continuing to sell stuff so amazingly cheap, that I can't leave you alone, only to take it home, and say "Oh crap those bastards ripped me off again!)

anywho the bike is an amazing piece of crap, we have been plagued with chain problems etc. I am not a mechanic, nor care to be one, and frankly I am sick of watching her have a fantastic time only to end up draggin behind me as I push the damned thing back home...



I am giving in and buying each of us one of Electra bikes.


CRAP snow...

So we are officially in the house, all of our possessions in one place.

No comments: