Wednesday, August 27, 2008

knowing ones limits...

I guess it depends on the time, and the events surrounding...

My tolerance is low right now.

I have decided not to go back to school in 4 days...that is just nuts...

I am going to take an online course, and then set up my own clinical...

For now, that is all on the back burner.

I am going to focus, on nesting, painting, etc...

Getting our family in a routine.

Then job. I just need to keep reminding myself of this.

Frankly, I was just trying to attack too many things at once.

DH has been here with us, for about 5 days total...maybe 4 hours at a time.

So there is that.

I have been working with The Collective with the bikes, a big deal.

Plus there is the every day things that happen...

I am downshifting, for the time being...

In good news, I get my hair colored today! and trimmed up. A new stylist...

Oh how I miss and long for my last stylist of 8 years.

I have paint in my hair, I am sure they will appreciate it.

And let me tell you, the grays keep coming!

I can see them in the rearveiw mirror! Shocking! Little gray wires poking up...

MIL thinks I should go gray like Emmy Lous Harris...seriously.

No thanks...

No comments: