Monday, August 25, 2008

wa wa wa....(the cartoon noise that crescendos..)

Ok folks, just got of the phone with the state board of nursing, and the college I need to take my refresher with.

The class is Tuesdays/Thursday nights...

Starting next week, until December.

Between class time, books, and clinicals...$1,000....

Not to mention the time factor and the baby sitting factor.

etc, ad naseum....

I feel like I am going through a maze right now, and keep hitting walls instead of cheese. An existential crises of sorts...

Part of me, feels like I should be hitting some sort of stride at this age...

A part of me feels as though I am a struggling toddler....

I am fortunate, I realize this...I am blessed.

but right now, I have no place to dig for reslove, I am DONE...DONE.

there is no reserve gas tank here.



none...

No comments: