Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Wiz Bang...

It appears my Blog- Momma, nominated me for "Best Diarist"....
Normally I would say aw shucks, I am not the "best diarist", but heck I am not going to this time.


I need something cool to happen to me.


The only other thing I have won in my life, was a poinsettia at a Christmas party. Which I was afraid to take home, because I thought one of the "babies" might eat it and and die when I wasn't looking. I guess there is the big mac I won in kindegarten for saying "two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun" faster than anyone. But that only proves I was probably watching way too much television. I also did not even get the big Mac, I think my Mom or Dad ate it.


Yeah I need to win something, just so I have a story to tell when I am in the nursing home. Winning a centerpiece in a raffle, is not exciting yawl.

So voting begins next week, and I am begging for votes. Heck go over and nominate me again, so I can at least intimidate the other diarists.
I will take anything!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I nominated you again, but you will have to remind me again next week about voting. My brain is being held together by tape at this point.