Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The sun will come out tomorrow

I woke this morning to find all of the sidewalk, leaves, and driveway damp with rain.

I had planned on taking The Collective to the zoo. I am glad I had not told them, because it was a wash. We do not have nearly enough "indoor" exhibits to make it worth our time.

I went to the gym to work out, we mailed Grampanios birthday gift, and then it was back to the house.

Although it was only misting, and not cold I couldn't bring myself to play outside today. I wasn't in the mood for muddy shoes, and wet clothes...not today.

So we played Candyland. I made a big pot of ham and bean soup. I dusted, and arranged some more Christmas decorations. I had intentions of making bread and cinamon rolls, but I never did get around to it.

If the sun comes out, we will get to the zoo in the morning.

No comments: