Sunday, November 05, 2006

"I guess thats why they call it the blues...."

Venomous Kate, has an interesting Sunday Question...

She is trying to compile a list of "The most depressing non-sucky songs"So I pop in and start to leave a list, and note I LOVE depressing songs. This strikes me as odd, I am not a depressed person. I do not mope about. But oh how I love a sad song, one about unrequited love....love gone bad. Those are the best songs. I love sad songs...
Nice.

I went over and started to make a list, and it struck me that I could spend the day over there making a list of my favorite songs.

So go on over, and add to the list.

Listen to some of the saddest songs on the planet

~Oh, and before I leave..some of the best "sad song lyrics" go To The Cowboy Junkies

Your body for my soul
Fair Swap
Cuz cheap is how I feel
~Micheal Timmons

No comments: