Friday, November 17, 2006

Sir Rowland Says

I took The Collective and Sissy out for BBQ at The Whole Hog yesterday. When we hit downtown Little Rock I heard Sir Rowland say....

"This Place is a dump!".

If that was not enough, we had to head into Hot Springs to stop at The Toy Chest, to put some Christmas to "talk to them about what to tell Santa when he comes". *cough*LAYAWAY*cough*. Anyway Sir Rowland was soooo excited about going to his favorite toy store, he was beside himself. When I FINALLY found a parking place he says...

"Where did you get your license anyway?"

My Sissy about peed her pants laughing.

This morning when the "new" repairman came. Sir Rowland says, "Did you at least bring a repair manual??"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!!!! I love Sir Rowland! He gets right to the heart of it. *g*

Anonymous said...

Sir Rowland is my hero!