Tuesday, September 25, 2007

eye pod

I managed my walk today, despite some odd change in barometric pressure that has caused my bones to ache. Yeah, you all laugh, ouch aging is not for pussies. The humidity was also about 97%.

I only did 3 1/2 miles.

The funny part is, one of DH's friends gave me his old IPOD, so I took it today instead of my own IPOD shuffle. I think this IPOD was the guys deployment IPOD, so there was all sorts of essoteric, and just plain odd stuff going on.

So I am walking and decide the shuffle setting might be good.

And I was enjoying Motley Crue, AC/DC, The Breeders, NIN, and then Phil Collins came on. Holy Crap I seriously was laughing so hard. I need to straighten this IPOD out quick.

Also, I have picked up 11 cents while out walking, At this rate, I will be able to buy a can of soda in 2035.

I need to learn a different route on "trash days". very stinky indeed.

I have also noted a lot of small toads dead and flat on the road.

I have mastered my current ass kicking hills, and should find a new route, but I am terrible at being a creature of habit.

No comments: