Monday, September 17, 2007

Crocs are a crock


OK, now that Labor Day has gone. I do believe that all of families of croc wearing folks need to shelve these flourescent horrid foot traps. Honestly, really can we forget the wearing of white after labor day rule, and ban these horrid looking things?

And a final plea to all of the Moms, that keep buying these and making your entire family wear them. STOP, they are unsightly, and your Husband looks like he has no balls.

PS. Can be worn for utility, gardening, and yardwork....do not wear in public! You look like a family of Ducks...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those truly ARE hideous. There ought to be a law against them!

Lukie said...

I love my Crocs. I will admit that my husband does look a little "funny" when he wears the bright orange.

David M said...

Crocs are just butt ugly, with just a little bit of gasoline and a match we could rid the world of them and supply enough power from the burning hulk to cure our energy needs