Friday, September 14, 2007

The Craziest Neighbor Contest!!

OK, the crazy neighbor comments are killing me and DH.

Particulary this one by Jenny.

My neighborhood has one street my roommate and I call "Freak Street."

It contains a house with a neatly-routed wooden sign in the front that reads "House of Pain;" a skinny and shriveled old man who likes to walk around the neighborhood naked (sometimes in broad daylight) save for a pair of tennis shoes; and a guy who modified his Honda Civic Del Sol to look like an X-Wing fighter from Star Wars (complete with "battle damage," an R2-D2 on the back, and license plate "Obi Shawn").
jenny | Homepage | 09.13.07 - 11:05 pm | #

How funny is that?

Anywho, I want you to blog about your craziest neighbor!! Either in my comments, or on your blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Our neighbors aren't crazy funny, they're crazy stupid, alas.