Friday, July 13, 2007

Good Morning!

So far so good, even if it is Friday the 13th.

PN, crawled in bed with me at 4:00am, and I thought ICK...

Until it meant, we both slept until 8:00am. Now that is a GREAT WAY to BEGIN the DAY!!

Decadent!

Then I note my Blog Momma, is having a party for me at her place! Which is flippin fastastic, as I am going to have to start "cooking" like a normal person when DH returns, and there are some great recipies!

We are going to Surfs Up today, as it is rainy. (Not exactly a treat for Mom, but sitting in a cool and dry theater, while The Collective are entertained WILL WORK!

We are also going to the Purple Cow for dinner tonight.

Because I am hungry for a blu cheese burger, fries and a coke.

I already recieved a gorgeous African Violet last evening from Stacey Lee, if she is not a doll! It came right when I needed pick me up!

So go have fun today!

No comments: