Monday, July 16, 2007

Company

My Sissy will be here tomorrow!

So after the library, I must prepare for her arrival.

Wash linens, vacuum, dust, and general organizing.

We will be busy with the garage sale this week I am sure.

I have not been able to get things together as I had thought.

I have a lot of climbing around the garage to do.

There is also preparing snacks for The Lemonade Stand, I have promised the kids they could make. An entire year of The Collective begging to have a lemonade stand. Sure...

My sissy will be here for about 10 days, and I do not have much planned. I really am tired. almost 6 months of single parenting, has worn my ass out.

Not kiddding.

Today I must put ad in paper, call church and get tables, finish Sir Rowlands paperwork for school.

HE STARTS kindergarten in a MONTH.

Holy Moses.

No comments: