Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday's child

It is Wednesday, and I do wish I had something exciting for you to read...

I do not.

I just made PN some waffles and bacon.

The city came and put sod over where they had dig, so I moved the sprinkler out there this morning. I put some roundup on a few stray weeds and grass in my flower bed.

I have to do laundry today.

I also have to prepare the house for showing this Sunday.

It is humid out again this morning.

The storm yesterday brought pollen down, and there is a fine green powder EVERYWHERE. I need to take a sudafed this morning before going out again.

I need to go through some bills this morning.

DH and I keep missing one another....

PN is already soaked from playing in the sprinkler.

I had to fill the truwk this morning....3.48.

Who knew filling up a vehicle could mean making life decisions.

No comments: