Monday, December 31, 2007

I see your 10 acres and raise you another 10

So after much discussion here at Casa De Dust over the past several months, DH and I agree a move to the country just might be in order...



Another property found, this one with a whopping 20 acres, and a pond. Holy smokes.

Now we are spending romantic evenings talking about chicken coops, chicken poop, compost piles, gardening, and guinea birds. (fantastic chat, for someone that is bird phobic.) I am insisting on some fancy hens, if I am going to be out cleaning up after those things. And what about the coyotes that are sure to get in the coop? Well DH has promised to make me a coyote coat. Also I have learned the state of Nebraska, will give you pheasents to raise.

Holy Crap, 2008 will be the most entertaining of all.

A move, which will be sure to be terrible, after all we have been in this house for 7 years....



Seriously.

I am going to need a new blog name, and a pair of coveralls....

I already have a ton of ideas for next years Christmas Cards!! I am thinking American Gothic?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!