Thursday, August 09, 2007

The good, the bad, and the ugly...

I saw that little SOB mouse this morning, run from behind the fridge, back into the laundry room. It almost made me puke. I did check the poison I threw behind the dryer. It is open, and he did eat some. Damn thing, now I hope he does not die before DH can get home and rid me of the body.

I will do it if necessary, but I promise, with DH doe home in less than 10 hours, it is not my job.

ICK. Mice. Damn Walt Disney and anyone else who has tried to make these creatures tolerable. Pixar, and this damn Ratitoullie movie too. Dirty disease laden beasts.

In other news, The Collective came to my bed this morning, expecting to find Daddy. No such luck.

Then DH calls, and he was in the Carolina mountains, and had just had to replace a serpentine belt, and a couple of other things....

Sigh of relief, as the darn Ford Exploder is on its last legs. the thing has well over 200,000 miles on it, transmission is almost shot, and we have had to unwillingly dump more money into her than we would like. But the damn thing is paid for. And until we can replace her, well frankly we are stuck. DH was in walking distance from an auto parts store, and it happened within about 15 minutes of the shop opening. Which was a good thing. Otherwise, I would be on way way across the country to bury the exploder and pick up DH.

This little car problem, has threw DH behind schedule, and I may have to get a sitter for the SpouseBuzz radio show tonight. Darn it.

I am trying to tie up loose ends today. Final preparations. There is a roast ready for the crock pot. I have a peach pie that needs preparing. There are a lto of sign s to hang.

Also, I will PROBABLY take a couple of days off from blogging, as I am sure to be busy for the next couple of days....

Not unless of course I live blog that...

No comments: