Monday, August 27, 2007

Compassion and Mercy




I have REALLY forced myself to give Sir Rowland's teacher her peace. Despite my need to know EVERYTHING. (Just ask DH, he will tell you I am certifiably insane when it comes to snooping and knowing all, it is a disease).

Anyway, I have been trying to give the teacher some breathing room. Even though I want to run to her everyday saying, how did he do? How did he do, like some sort of foaming at the mouth Labrador retriever. I am learning, no news is good news. (Which as a military wife, you would think I got that tip about 16 years ago.)

The problem is, I see her "socially" at church as well. So I will be seeing her at prayer group on Wednesdays, and at Awanas. I am having to bite my tongue and swallow all sorts of blood. Ridiculous.

Undoubtedly, she already presumes I am half nutty anyway. I must keep an ounce of dignity for my family....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tater's teacher was silly enough to send me an email. It opened a whole new door... ;-)