Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Yoga

I have yoga this morning.

PN is looking forward to it, as she gets to play with other tots for an hour. I am recuperated from last class, and am ready for more. I did not pace myself last class, I just jumped right in, and it felt great until the next day. ouch.

As with all excercise, and fitness, getting there is half the battle. Once I am there I am good. It is getting there that is battle with me.

I continue to have this awful cough, and dry throat, with a dry cough. I am going to presume it is the pine pollenating round here, or some such nonsense. Whatever it is seems to throw me in bouts of bronchial spasms and coughing. Not good.

DH is gets an added bonus, it seems as though if I am quiet, I do not have the coughing fits. Enjoy the quiet DH, enjoy!

No comments: