Saturday, January 26, 2008

I need a hot tub

Since I probably will not be getting a convertible since we are moving north. I think I can start begging for a hot tub now. I think I would feel better, be more docile, and easier to get a long with. HINT DH!

The Collective were up at like 5am this morning. That makes for a VERY long day. I took them to the library, where SR got his first Captain Underpants book, and we borrowed ET.

I ran them to McPetrie land of filth, and we played air hockey. I tried to catch up on a special project. there was a group of about 5- 7 year old girls that were screaming, uh screeching, you know the noise that girls make at that age. It was enough to make my ovaries dry up and fall out, I am not kidding you.

I bought gas for $2.85, which is still terribel but milk is $3.98.

I managed to pack almost all of the boxes I had on hand, so i made another trip to the booze house. They even helped carry the empties to the truck and thanked me for being such a fast packer. With all of the boxes I have used, they have not had to break down boxes all week!! I am wondering if my neighbors think I have a problem, or if they have figured it out yet?

We watched ET with the kids tonight, I was worried they might be too young, especially the first 20 minutes. There was some language , and I had forgotten about it. I think they liked it. I am not quite sure how they managed to stay awake for the whole thing, but they did.

Tomorrow is the busiest day of the week!

No comments: