Monday, November 12, 2007

Veteran's Day

I am sure all of my readers thanked a Veteran over the last 2 days. In fact I know you did, I am sure you did, and that is why I love you guys. I also know you gave to Valour IT (if you could). And if by some chance you couldn't I know our Veterans can count on you at a later date and time.

How my Husband spent Veteran's Day? Well he went out to the deer lease, not much in the way of deer though, so he came home early. Snuggle time with AWTM, and I made him guacamole.

He did get a Veteran's Day card from my Sissy, and that was sweet.

When I was growing up in my little cow town, and I heard the word Veteran, I immediately thought old, for some reason.

To those of my readers who have served our great Country, I thank you. You are our finest, and we owe our existance to you.

No comments: