Friday, December 09, 2005

5 Weird habits of a highly neurotic being....

So I got tagged by Boudicca, and Mr. Blackfive with a meme. 5 Weird habits...I am a huge weirdo, so the list could go on for days.

1) I flush public toilets with my foot. No need to explain this. Ick. (rarely use a public toilet)

2) I am a big comfort sleeper. Dear Husband can fall asleep with his belt and boots on, I think it is an Army thing. I have to have no jewelry on, nothing. I also have to have all of the pillows exactly right, must be warm, I am also particular about the weight of comforters, must have nice sheets, perfect pillows. I will adjust pillows for minutes at a time. I will also adjust Dear Husbands pillows (because I know I can make him more comfortable). It drives him nuts....

3) When I make calls of business nature, I always announce, "This is ArmyWifeToddlerMom"....Very funny. No one knows who I am, I act like they should.

4) I say my prayers in the bath every night.

5) Instead of checking the mirror for obvious repairs like hair, or lipstick when I leave the house, I check my ass. Which is hilarious, because there is nothing I can do to fix it...I always do it though...what a weirdo.

No comments: