Thursday, May 26, 2005

Stuck in Chicago

Dear Husbands "Step-Dad" is in Chicago overnight, due to some sort of mechanical problem. So I got to finish, "some" of my list. I sent Dear Husband to airport, with toddlers, and thought it might give me an hour to do my magic on the house.

My freaking crazy ass neighbor lady came running over here with her crazy assed Yorkshire Terriers. Seems her and her boyfriend got in an argument re: new neighbor that does "yardwork" shirtless. "I just had to get out of that house, his jealousy is going to kill this relationship." Go ahead and just vacuum around us." We are not friends, and have no idea why she chose my home, but whatever, I am too nice sometimes. I did not proceed with chores I had to listen to her "Dr. Phillsophize".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time that happens, try converting her to Mormonism or selling her Amway :-)