Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Again......

Yeah, that's right. It happened again. "Dash"....Was up at an even earlier 5am. Once again I hear him crying. I go in and expect to hear much of the same discussion we had yesterday.

Me: What is wrong sweetie?

Dash: Nothing.

Me: Why are you crying.

Dash: I was sleeping, shhh. (still crying)

Me: I am sorry I will shh. (Dear Husband already gone had to leave house at 4:30am to take friends to airport)

Dash: Just be quiet, I am sleeping.

Me: Do you want to sleep in my bed? (Thinking: he wants to sleep, so we might both get 2 more hours)

Dash: (Runs to my bed, and climbs in) Cover me Mommy.

Me: (Thinking: great we are going to sleep, which is great. I had dreams all night that I was in Chicago taking pictures of the Sears tower, and someone took my purse. I chased these hooligans all night in my dreams)

Dash: Mommy I am not tired, I sure love you.

Me: I love you too. (Thinking...Oh crap here we go again)

2 comments:

vw bug said...

Our children must be on the same wave length. Let me know how you fix it. My hubby is also leaving for work at 5am... sigh.

The Bobo Knitter said...

My hubby leaves at 5 am too, but takes the boy with him, we get the tears and the "I want to sleep mom!"