Thursday, May 26, 2005

If I were Emma Peel....


If I were Emma Peel Today, I would shoot my computer. I mean really. Posted by Hello

So Jeff tells me, my blog looks all jacked up on FIrefox. For fucks sake, I mean really. I don't even know what FireFox is, because I am tech tarded. Apparently, correcting the problem will take at least an afternoon. What is an afternoon?

I am getting ready for our company today, trying to make sure the house is presentable, and there is a delicious dinner on the table, clean bedding on the bed, happy children, and a Mom with her hair done. Now that will take ALL AFTERNOON.

Bear with me folks....this might take months.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Jeff would be nice enough to fix the problem for you? He's got mad geek skills :-)

vw bug said...

I assume it's fixed. Looks good to me in foxfire. It's 11:54am EST on 5/26.

Anonymous said...

The light pink background color doesn't cover the entire inner table. I looked at your code but couldn't find the problem. I miss the days of tables-- css is just so confusing. If it makes you feel better, I never noticed it as a issue, I thought you wanted it that way. :-)

Wendy said...

If it helps any, it started the day your blogroll went up.

Wendy said...

OK, I HAVE NO SKILLZ! Just makin that clear ::grins::: So before you try ANYTHING that I suggest, make a complete copy of your template as a backup.

I copy and pasted your template to a play blog, in your template, in your blogroll, immediately following vodkapundit, but before your bad example family script, I removed the entire line of code that referenced help.blogger.com. Then, immediately after your bad example family script, I removed a second line of code that referenced help.blogger.com

I then saved the template changes and republished the blog, that fixed it in Firefox for me and it still looked fine in ME.

I repeat, I have NO SKILLZ..If I can't put it in Dreamweaver and play with html I don't know Jack. I'm a tinkerer..thus the name..add to that, I got homecoming dates for hubs today, so I now have no brain cells. If you try any of this, please please please back up your template.

Email me at agruntswife at yahoo dot com if I can help with anything..

TInk, who is off to happy dance around the house singing "a week and a half"...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't know what it is. It's still readable, though.