Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Retail therapy

I did go shopping, I bought things.

The last time I bought myself something to wear, I think was a year ago. Seriously. I still feel bad when I spend money on myself.....a feeling of guilt that started when I I quit my "paying" job.

In good news, I got to buy smaller sizes. YEAH!!!

I bought no dainties, I bought clothing. So now I still need dainties.....that will be a hilarious blog entry.

The ladies in the changing room were very sweet, even if I was complaining about the excessive amount of floral pattern, bows, and pukey pastel colors for spring. The Southern ladies thought it was hilarious, and kept saying "Darlin' that is spring in the South"....ick.

When I got home I was treated to a meal of steak, crab legs, baked potatoes, and salad. Nice.

Off to the gym, and the library.

DH still not packed......should be a fun day.


I still need dainties.

No comments: