Thursday, March 15, 2007

where did I put that flask?



*no make up, and tooo close.. per Daddy's request.


The week has been a comedy of errors. Even with me on the progesterone, and the pill, and with my hormones going as wacky as a "cougar" (cough). I have maintained a sense of humor, and suprisingly, have not been angry, athough the anxiety is an ass kicker.

Anxiety, to a person with insomnia just is not good.

Not good at all.

I am getting the 3 of us ready for a road trip, which is essentially good. However I need to be honest with you folks, and let you know AWTM is really a home body. I like my little schedule, routine, etc.

So I am trying to pack up portable DVD player, battery chargers, leapsters, color books, etc.....for a 10 hour drive. WHEW!!

The good news is my Collective are good travelers. They really are. (running out of doors to knock on the biggest tree I can find).

I also need to make sure garbage is out, fridge is clean, mail taken care of bills all paid, etc, tires checked ETC.

Today we vacummed out the truwk.. I only found 2 french fries!! Lots of misc. crap.

The Collective could use a haircut. We will go on post in the morning.

Momma could stand to get her roots touched up, but hair money keeps going to the Dr. (I have another sonogram tommorow)

Sir Rowland said this yesterday...

Sir Rowland: "Mom, you look great, but what are those black things on your head?"

AWTM: "Those are called roots".

Sir Rowland: "That doesn't make any sense."

AWTM: " I suppose not"

Nothing like a 3 year old and 5 year old to continuosly keep my ego in check.

So blogging will be light, light light...

Plus I have a NEWER, SEXIER, Sleeker machine, and I am trying to make sure we get off to the right start.

POST SCRIPT: It has been brought to my attention that I should CLARIFY here the NEW MACHINE is a Macbook, and not ANYTHING else...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, welcome to the wonderful world of Macs! :)

Anonymous said...

Why did you post this over on Misty Talk's Blog?

http://isisypamisty.blogsnap.com/2007/10/21/where-did-i-put-that-flask/