Saturday, March 03, 2007

you may be right.....I may be crazy....

The Cat In The Hat Party was crazy, but I got a cookie. Yummy.

Sir Rowland and Pink Ninja liked it and had fun, but didn't like the The Dr. Seuss books that were chosen.

I also noted that 30 2-7 year olds allowed to pop bubbles indoors, while on adult blows bubbles, as as close as I will ever get to a mosh pit again...very punk rock.

On my continued I have gone crazy with estrogen dominance, and now am on progesterone to level me out....

I am listening to Billy Joel....yeah I know..and I know all of the words, which is not cool at all. First off I think he drives drunk with teenaged girls in his car, which is just creepy...



I also checked out a romance book. Which I have NEVER done. The last "romance" book I read was Bridges of Madison County, about 12 or so years ago on the way to my Brother in Laws.

Odd stuff...

No comments: