Monday, March 19, 2007

Arrived

I arrived in Omaha at 4:ish....

10 hours is a long drive when one hasn't felt the best.

Note here should have changed out Earth Wind and Fire with The Clash, or Ramones. (Duh)

My niece is getting soooo big, sooo fast and is sooo smart. She is gorgeous, and is getting blonder. Cousin Curl is still cousin Curl. Aunt Leggy looks terrific, and is currently busy with school, and a community wide consignment sale! We get to go have a special preview Tuesday evening...

The Collective seem to be getting along swimmingly with Cousin Curl. Although Sir Rowland is a bit bored with female stuff already. I must find someting special for him to enjoy.

I get all 3 tomorrow. All are at work, it should be fun.

I am hoping it is nice out, so we can get to the park, or something.

Why do i always have to "get my period when traveling?" Even while on new birth control pills, uggghhhh. I am having my cycle in the middle of a pack....

I want to try and help with children, dinner etc, while here.

EXHAUSTED...

No comments: