Friday, March 23, 2007

I have it coming

Yesterday, was gorgeous here on The Great Plains. So I packed up my Sissy who was here visiting, The Collective, and Cousin Curl and we treked to the Henry Doorly Zoo. (Take the Des Moines exit, despite every instinct that tells you not to)

We managed to get to the zoo, and of course, when you have a 2, 3 and 5 year old the first stop is the powder room. I managed to get them all pottied, and I was in the midst of handwashing, when I look at the 3 of them, and they are having the TIME of they're lives washing hands, and getting paper towles to come out of the automated dispenser. They might have stayed in there for hours.

AWTM: "Hey guys, if you think the bathroom is cool, just wait 4 feet outside this door are wild beasts, lions, a white alligator, gorillas, and penguins!"

No comments: