Saturday, March 17, 2007

Oh that other shoe I was talking about?

You know that other shoe I was speaking about the other day...ya know the shoe I was waiting to drop, and it did...

Well we are officially barefoot now. As I just recieved a call from DH who is stranded at Fort Benning with a compresser that went out, and a broken hose. (BTW, the steam from the hose, caused quite a stir at the check point . Nothing says domestic terrorism like a smoking Ford Explorer....

So he needs a rental car, a decent mechanic (which can be hard to find around a military post) .

Crap all of this, while I am on the cusp of a costly adventure.

Financially I should probably bow out, and stay home, but I must tell ya all, I don't not want to be here when the roof falls in on the house.

In other news, it is the greatest of fun to pack up suitcases, and a car, while 2 childre continue to drag stuff out in every room you just cleaned.

I am stopping and buying a case of Calgon and Vodka for my trip....

and I am not kidding....

No comments: