Wednesday, December 06, 2006

On The Nightstand




I recently received a copy of the book While They Are at War, by Kristin Henderson. She is the wife of a Navy Chaplain. I am half way through. I would love to bury myself in it, but it is "The Holidays", so sadly I cannot.

I will recommend this book to every military spouse I know. Also, I wish every civilian I know would read it.

More when I am finished with the book, I must finish it because some of the contributors at SpouseBuzz will have the opportunity to speak with Mrs. Henderson.

Here is a sample of her writing, I think it speaks volumes. I also think they should hand this small article out at and FRG meeting, prior to a deployment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just checked this out last week. I'm using it for a paper I'm writing. I'm going to have to buy a copy.