Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The gift that keeps on giving...

I got to excercise class this morning, and all asked how my "company" liked Arkansas....

I started filling them in on Hot Springs.

Ya know the hookers, the gingerbread "village" that was actually a cardboard barn, or a graham cracker house...

Oh, and when I said wax museum, one laady in class chimed in with "oh that is a great wax museum". She was serious, I told her it was horrible. She told me that in the 80's "it must have been better".

Tammi has more photos.

I didn't get nearly the photos Tammi did, as I was afraid the flash might cause even more damage to the figures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wax Museum Update
3 thugs robbed and vandalized the front lobby today, only casuality was a rack of postcards were doused with tea