Friday, October 07, 2005

Keep on Driving...

Sounds like Techography, is having one of those terrible days...That have stretched into weeks, months. Those phonecalls that make you think "what if", forget them. The crazy man out to kill you? Keep your eye on the prize and keep on driving.


Eric typed some lyrics this week....So I scrambled to my mess of CD's and drug them out of the box.

Thanks Eric, for reminding me it is that time of the year, and nothing sounds better than the Cowboy Junkies, and sweet Margo's haunting and brooding voice singing through the cracked leaves. Michaels lyrics are beautiful to hear....

200 More Miles (Michael Timmins)
I got Willie on the radio, a dozen things on my mind
and number one is fleshing out these dreams of mine.
You say that I am crazy, my life wasting on this road
that time will find my dreams - scattered dead and cold.



New Dawn Coming (Michael Timmins)
Ain't got no answers here.
What I see is not clear.
Time to shake it around.
Turn my world upside down
and watch as the stars come unhinged

Go over and take a listen.....If you are having one of those days, or simply need to hear one of the most beautiful voices on the planet. I would recommend tracks 2,3,7,10 and 12 Off of "The Trinity Sessions". Heck listen to all of them if you have the time. You will be hooked, and you won't feel so alone on this road.

No comments: