Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Wanna Take This Outside?

Perusing this morning, and I read this. I feel like I can take a deep breath now, because someone said it. Chuck also said it much more eloquently than I could have.

Mr Blackfive, has said it before.

When will they get it?

I am reminded once again, that we need to remember those doing our fighting for us.

I think The ARMOR UP project is the way to do that this week.

I am going to ask you do something extra though. The blogosphere is really only sooo big, and although I think the blogosphere is filled with some of the most generous people on the planet, the pockets are only so deep. I think it would be a great idea to print off the ARMOR UP information. Take it to the streets folks. The bulletin board at the community center, library, grocery store are great places to remind your community that our men and women should not be forgotten.

No comments: