Friday, June 12, 2009

Summer, who needs steenking summer

For the love of Pete, it is like 60 degrees AGAIN, and overcast, I suppose it beats

living in an oven.

I would like some sort of sunshine though. I am beginning to look as though I am Icelandic, all snow white and such. When the sun shines, we will all look like Vampires in the sun, all squinty.

In good news, the electric, and water bills will be wonderful.

Projects for the week, have been the Master Bedroom closet, laundry, and keeping The Collective occupied.

1 comment:

vet66 said...

Being of Swedish lineage I wouldn't worry about fair skin until the blue veins are visible through white skin.

It will be hot soon enough. If I may be so bold, I suggest an adequate supply of SPF in the range of 99 for the family.

We prepare for our next foray into the hinterlands of Albuquerque and Santa Fe New Mexico for the End Of Trail festivities-Single Action Shooting Society. In the immortal words of John Wayne; "Windage and elevation Mrs. Langsdon, windage and elevation!"

Best to the collective! Fathers Day is near. Have a great time.