Wednesday, June 03, 2009

nerves....

I recall the nervousness re: DH's deployments all too well. We call it anticipatory grief.

Our last duty station was Little Rock, my Husband had several different positions there. Many he loved. However, because of the school system surrounding Little Rock, and the continued escalating violence in the city, it was time to move on. We wanted our children to be safe.

I convinced DH to take whatever he could to get us "home", and he did.....

DH is now in recruiting and retention of Officers. You would think, this should not make me nervous.

But with the continued escalating violence, and attacks on recruiting stations, I am.

I never thought I would have to think twice about my Husband's safety on this sort of duty.

But there is terrorism, right here at home.....Prayers for the families continue...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is terrorism right here in the USA - from The Right.