Sunday, June 21, 2009

GIFT FAIL again...

Oye, so today was Fathers day, so I had bought DH what I thought he requested, but sadly bought the wrong thing..ouch.

DH spent the day doing lawn work, and finished putting the enclosure around the trampoline! I managed to test it out tonight. It was quite fun!

Tomorrow the kids start VBS, and I have YOGA bright and early EVERY morning this week!

DH had a great weekend, he said perfect, he got some alone time with the kids. He bought me a new yoga mat, he managed to get chores done. the collective enjoyed their time with him immensely. PN even helped with the enclosure. They went on Safari yesterday as well....

1 comment:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

It sounds like you all had a great Father's Day weekend. My DH was away at drill so he still hasn't received his father's day gift yet, the one I have. The other is on back order. :/

But that trampoline sounds fun! We've been thinking about getting one to use ourselves until DD is big enough for it.