Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Folding, tis an art

I am currently involved in the most exciting housework. Laundry, the never ceasing. I am trying to do it with a smile.

I am also watching this movie, which looks like it could be depressing and tragic love story.


Woot.

My sister left this morning, so I kept The Collective busy here at home. We are discussing household chores, allowance and the like.

We read a wonderful book tonight called



The illustrations are lovely, I always enjoy her. She is a playful writer. We read 2 books per night, here at the house. Usually one short, and one chapter book, and I am guessing there will more for the summer. Pink Ninja is starting to read, it is exciting.

Tomorrow is the first day of the summer reading program @ the library.

Off to FOLD

No comments: