Friday, April 20, 2007

did

OK...

It is allergy season. Which means I have a sinus headache, that has turned into a migraine. CRAP. Will go take an imitrix NOW. CRAP. It made the afternoon of running errands without The Collective. Not as enjoyable as it should have been, due to my head feeling like it was going to explode. .

I did find 2 cute tops! Which is hard. Everything is cut funny and looks like maternity wear. I do not need help looking pregnant. After all I am left with a marsupial pouch, thanks to my tremendous weight gain during both pregnancies. Hey designers, women want to look "thinner"...SURPRISE!



I showed up at the hairdresser, a little freakish. She has been doing my hair for 5 years? So we went a bit darker. We are going to do it a bit at a time, so by fall I am "natural"....

Sounds like a plan.

Here is the new hair color...reminds me of the color of an acorn. I have no idea what to call it. There are highlights mostly in front.

*note no makeup left on and a migraine...and kids freaking out at me because i had been out most of the day.*


OK...

No comments: