Tuesday, March 25, 2008

oye...

All of the new trim got 2 coats of primer...

I also managed to get one coat on 30% of the back of the house....

I am covered in paint...

I even managed to get on the roof, and primer the new trim around the chimney.

I did not like standing on the edge of the roof and painting. I was also terrified The Collective would be turkeys and move my ladder. I took my phone, just in case. Although I probably could jump off...

but really I am not 18 any longer.

I was prepared to call a neighbor, or 911 if I had to.

Amazing how much nicer the house looks with a fresh coat of paint!!

The Collective were good refereeing was minimal.

In bad news, it occurred to me, I do not even have half of the house painted yet...

Maybe tomorrow I will see some real progress.

I will say, painting is much more satisfactory for me than laundry. Laundry, well it is NEVER complete. NEVER. When you paint, there is an end. My anal retentive nature, is working against me, in the house painting. I think I need to keep in mind that I am leaving...

No comments: