Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Five Things Meme Part 3

My migraine is gone. Thank God for Imitrix, although I should have gotten my ass out of bed at 3am, and took it right away.


This is Part 3 of the Five Things Meme sent to me, by my Blog Momma Tammi.

Five Things In My Vehicle

1) safety Seats For Pink Ninja and Dash

2) Yoga Mat

3) Pink Ninja's stuffed white poodle, and its metallic pink carrying case.

4) Half dozen nasty old french fries, that may be able to go under some sort of carbon dating.

5) Wings Greatest Hits CD

I wanna know what Army of Mom, and One Happy Dog have to hide.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baw hahaha. Finally I have something done ahead of time:

http://onehappydogspeaks.mu.nu/archives/179984.php

Though I think I must take the sticker books OUT of the car. What a mess I found this morning.